Sparco Slalom Race Boot FIA 8856-2018 & SFI 3.3/5
The Slalom is the latest evolution of Sparco's most popular race boot which has now been re-engineered to comply with the latest FIA 8856-2018 homologation for increased heat and flame protection.
- Increased heat / flame protection
- Natural rubber sole designed for optimum pedal grip and feel giving you greater control
- Soft fabric rear cuff section provides excellent mobility and maximum comfort in the driving position
- Full lace closure for a secure and comfortable fit
- Extra protection on outer toe area resists abrasion so the boots last longer
Constructed from a full suede upper featuring embroidered logos with a leather insole for improved comfort. A soft fabric insert on the back of the cuff allows for optimum ankle movement whilst maintaining maximum comfort levels. A natural rubber sole is used which is oil and fuel resistant and provides excellent grip and feel either on the pedals or walking in the paddock.
FIA 8856-2018 and SFI3.3/5 approved
We Also Recommend
Chicane Driving Boots FIA ISO 6940 + SFI 3.5 Standards