Necks Gen REV - Head & Neck Restraint (helmet posts included) SFI38.1
THE NECKSGEN REV NOW AVAILABLE IN MEDIUM AND LARGE SIZING.
The Necksgen Rev Head and Neck Restraint for Auto Racing, Two sizes, One spec, nothing more to buy to get the best performance from a device! Comes with Hardware and tools.
SFI 38.1 approved, Very small, 645 grams, sits low on your body well away from your helmet, has state of the art easy to use quick release helmet hardware and of course side impact protection.
The NecksGen Rev has the following features
• SFI 38.1 approved
• Lightweight carbon composite material
• Low profile design for helmet clearance
• Can accept 2 or 3 inch belts (Medium and Large only)
• Winglets keep belts in place
• Collar bone and shoulder padding
• Exceptional comfort
• Quick release helmet hardware
• Proprietary tension neutralising tether system
• Full range of head motion
• Offers front and side impact protection.
Quick Release Helmet Hardware, This is a unique two finger quick eject helmet attachment system.
Emergency Pull: Optional Rubber pull tab for quick disconnect.
The shoulder and collarbone padding provide added comfort to the unit.
Large adult units can accept 2” or 3” seat belts. The wings aid in keeping your harness in place under impact. Even in multiple impact situations where the belts could loosen.
Using a proprietary single tension-neutralizing tether (TNT), the loads under impact are distributed through four different load paths. This unique system offers an equal distribution of forces under impact. This system also offers a full range of head motion and side and angular impact protection.
The low profile design makes egress in and out of the car in an emergency easier.