AP Racing cp6859 Hydraulic centre clutch carrier and bearing
The CP6859 series concentric slave cylinder offer a lightweight forged aluminium body and are hydraulically self-contained unit with high temperature seals.
All sealing surfaces are protected by a hard wearing / low friction coating which helps prolong seal life.
CP6859-54 = Ø54mm Fulcrum - For Outer Rotating Race Bearing Configuration (18mm Stroke)
Forged Aluminium Alloy Body.
- Aluminium alloy Piston.
- 18mm or 12mm Max Stroke options.
- CP6859-1238 IN or - 1250 IN suitable for high speed applications.
- Use with PRF660, 600 or other high quality brake fluids.
- Cylinders are supplied with release bearing in a choice of four fulcrum diameters.
- Hydraulic Fitting kits available for -3 or -4 aeroquip:
- 7/16" (Aluminium adaptor) for - 4 aeroquip - CP3759-6
- 3/8" (Steel adaptor) for -3 aeroquip - CP3759-5
- Fittings to be tightened to 28Nm (21ft/lb)